The Northeast Health Care Quality Foundation is committed to maintaining the privacy of visitors to our web site.
- Users do not need to give us any personal or identifying information in order to access the information at our web site.
- We collect identifying information (for instance, name, physical address, email address) only when web site users voluntarily provide that information and only in order to respond to user requests for information, publications or other materials from us. We will usually not retain identifying information once we supply the requested information or materials, except when a user voluntarily requests to add a name and address to a mailing list for one of our periodical publications.
- We will not disclose any personal identifying information supplied by our web site users to any third party.
- We request that site users do not supply personal information of a sensitive nature (such as Medicare numbers, Social Security numbers, medical history, etc.) when sending a request, comment or question via our site. Contact us by mail or phone when it is necessary to disclose sensitive information in order for us to serve your needs.
- This site contains links to other sites. The Northeast Health Care Quality Foundation is not responsible for the security, privacy or content of those sites.
Information that is provided in this web site should not be construed as medical or legal advice. Remember that it is always best to seek health-related information and treatment from your healthcare provider. The information included in this site was obtained through work performed under a contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). The contents presented do not necessarily reflect CMS policy.